Friday, July 31, 2026

Giveaway Day

I mailed out all the Anniversary Giveaway gifts. You should receive yours by August 6 - except Derek, who will hopefully receive his PWE around the 14th. [Fuji, the postal clerk made me leave out the second number of your home address so if you've got a box at your place check #70]

I also received a giveaway today. Tom offered some great cards on his blog and welcomed anyone to claim up to nine cards. I'm both greedy and lazy so I asked for ten cards, assuming that at least one of them was claimed in a previous comment. Rather than take the time to check, I just asked for any that were left. 

They were all left, and Tom sent all ten:


I'm chipping away at the 1992-93 Upper Deck basketball set, and these three Hall of Famers help push me past 60% completion. I'm not planning to put together the 1983 Topps baseball set but I grabbed two HOFers just in case. Got a CMC for the PC and a color matching Matt Moore just because. No idea how I'm going to fit Tyrese Maxey or Byron Scott into my basketball box, but I can discard a Michael Porter or Terry Rozier if I have to. 


Tom, thanks for the PWE! Sorry I bent the rules a bit 😁




Thanks for reading!


~


6 comments:

  1. I considered the Dawson All-Star. The pissed off look is kinda endearing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help, and I have a lot more 92-93 UD Basketball. I'll check TCDB to see what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris shoot me the list for the 92-93uds please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Byron. He was my favorite player up until he left the Lakers. I'd practice my baseline jumper on the playground... and call out "Byron". Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... thanks for the heads up on the package. I have my mail shipped to a postal place (kinda like a p.o. box). I let them know yesterday that I should be receiving a package without my box number. Thanks in advance. And sorry I haven't gotten around to looking for your 2025 Topps Updates. My office looks like a tornado hit it with my summer organization/inventory project. I'm hoping to have everything done soon. As soon as it does... I'll work on pulling the ones I have for you and shipping them out.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive